6th-8th Grade boys Fall ClinicUpdatedFriday September 4, 2020 byBlessing Handley.
GNG BOY BASKETBALL PROGRAM
With Coach Deschenes
September 22-October 20
Grades 6-8 (7:00 pm - 8:30 pm)
Spaces will be limited to 30 players
Go to www.gngyba.org to register
Because of COVID-19, there are some precautionary measures we must require everyone to follow. We appreciate your patience and support as we implement them.
* If your child is not feeling well, PLEASE keep them home.
* Face masks must be worn on arrival, during meetings/discussions, and during breaks. Face gaiters and bandanas are not allowed. In order to enter the gym, players must have the appropriate mask type or will not be allowed admittance.
* Parents must stay in or near their cars during drop-off and pick- up. No parents allowed in the gym.
* During check-in and at all other times (other than playing), players must remain 6 feet apart.
* Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrance, players must use it when entering and exiting the gym.
*Please bring your own basketball each night to use.
All parents must sign the COVID waiver (to follow) and bring on the first day.
Non-compliance by a player or parent may result in dismissal from the program and a forfeit of registration fees at the discretion of the YBA Board. We want kids to be able to play, but need everyone's full cooperation to make that happen. Do not jeopardize this opportunity for others so if you or your son cannot follow these rules, please do not register.
Thank you in advance for your help in adherence to these items. We will stay safe by following CDC guidelines. We sincerely hope to provide a positive experience for the boys. Please let us know if you have any questions.